Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 37

What I Wore Wednesday Week 37...with a few extra outfits.

This past week included outfits from VBS and one outfit taken before VBS and some outfits after VBS.  VBS stands for Vacation Bible school and it was a busy week for us.  I had a blast helping out, but it's nice to relax and enjoy some free time at home without prepping for a class of active 5 and 6 year olds.  June was a crazy month and July should be a little more restful.  I probably won't take photos everyday because most days I plan to hang out around the house in clothes that are definitely not photo-worthy.

Tuesday: Shopping for VBS supplies
This outfit should have gone on last week's WIWW post, but blogger was acting strange and the photo wouldn't load properly so I threw it in with this week's WIWW.
Bermuda Shorts: Gap outlet
Flower top: J Crew outlet
flip-flops: Ann Taylor LOFT
Love the pretty flowers on this minty green top.

Honestly I don't know what day of the week I took this photo.
White Bermuda shorts: Gap outlet
Gray top: J Crew outlet
Yellow bead necklace: Old Navy
flip-flops: Ann Taylor LOFT 
Fun yellow necklace 

I don't remember what day of the week I took this either.
skirt: Nordstrom Rack
navy tank: Wal-Mart
sandals: Gap
earrings and bracelet: Old  Navy
ring: Sundance
This is my crazy summer hair.  It's so hot and HUMID in Texas I rarely straighten my hair with a flat iron.  Even if I try, it's usually a losing battle and the frizz takes over so I just go with the messy curls.  Some days it almost looks like Monica on the Friends episode where they return from the Caribbean.  Anyone know what I'm talking about?  It was hilarious!  I miss the TV show Friends
Old Navy earrings hidden by my big hair 

Saturday: Ty's 5th birthday party
White Bermuda shorts: Gap outlet
Ruffle top: Banana Republic
Silver flip-flops: Gap
During the school year I usually wear this top with a cardigan.

Sunday: church
White linen pants: Old Navy (new this spring)
Top: Banana Republic outlet
Flower flip-flops: Old Navy
Gold wave ring: Sundance 

Tuesday: went to eat dinner after VBS and shopped at Whole Foods
Tank dress and black tank top: J Crew outlet (probably the most comfortable thing I own)
flip-flops: Ann Taylor LOFT
Necklace: Lisa Leonard family tree 

Wednesday: Vacation Bible School (I still have my name tag on)
Bermuda shorts: J Crew outlet
Pink top: Gap (from several years ago)
Navy and white Espadrilles: Target
Comfortable and cute 

Saturday: visited my grandpa and went shopping for groceries
Bermuda shorts: Gap outlet
Gray and white stripe tank: Old Navy
Yellow layer tank: Whole Foods (it's new and organic and from a grocery store!)
flip-flops: Ann Taylor LOFT
Necklace: Lisa Leonard 

Sunday: Church
Gray linen pants: Old Navy (new on clearance)
black cami: Gap
white cardi: Gap outlet
earrings: Charlotte Russe
silver flip-flops: Gap

Ben

Sunday night: church and cookout
Brown linen pants: Gap
White top: Gap
coral layer tank: Banana Republic
flower flip-flops: Old Navy
Necklace: missionaries from India
bracelet and earrings: Old Navy 
My silly boys 


Tuesday: errands
Spent two (LONG) hours at the DMV getting Mark's license renewed, Ugh!  The boys were so good and we went to eat at Chipotle after it was all over.  Our entire family LOVES Chipotle. 

Blue/gray shorts: J Crew outlet (new this summer)
I love these shorts.  I originally was looking for navy, but they only had this color in the length I wanted.  I'm so happy I ended up getting this color instead.
Green top: Banana Republic outlet
Espadrilles: Target 

pleated poppy


”Momma




8 comments:

  1. I love your taste! LOve thise white bermuda shorts, the necklace, all the earrings and the boys are getting so big too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so dang cute all the time! I love that skirt you got from Nordstroms and that most of the clothes you get are from the outlets (I should really take more advantage of that since I work at one!) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Nordstrom Rack skirt is my pick of the week and I really love the earrings from Old Navy.

    Of course I remember that Friends episode! When I went on a business trip to Texas with a coworker, her hair did the same thing - fascinating.

    I love your curly hair though, looks super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Summer outfits! Love those shoes from Target, I tried getting them last time I was there but they were out of my size :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt! I miss Friends too - just the other day, Chris and I were moving a couch upstairs and he started yelling at me "Pivot!" like they did in the episode when they moved the couch. :) I live about 30 minutes from the Tanger outlets in Commerce on I-85 N. Shop there all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet boys!!! I wish you lived closer - we could go bargain hunting together!!! Love you toms! Ps. You look super skinny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfits! My fave is the ruffly shirt. :0) I love the few outfits you put together with slacks. Those look great. You're a hot mama!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the ruffly shirt and i love the wide legged pants! they look great on you :)

    the style projects

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails