Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday {July 2011}

What I Wore Wednesday {July 2011}

I'm not really sure what day I wore these clothes or what I was doing the days I was wearing them.  One of the wonderful things about summer is I don't have any concept of time.  I usually don't know what day of the week it is.  That's why I labeled this July 2011.  Another valid reason these are out of order is that my camera started over on its numbering the images on my SD card.  I've taken over 9999 photos on my DSLR.  Wow!  I know the photos are dated, but I admit that I'm too lazy to go back and check the date to organize them. 

I can tell you that these photos were taken in July, that's about it :)

LBD outfit
black sundress: Old Navy
silver flip-flops: Gap
earrings: Ike and Co (my new favorites!!!)
Love the color and they are so lightweight.

Favorite shorts outfit
I could wear these shorts every day.
gray/blue shorts and bird shirt: J Crew outlet
striped layer tank: Gap outlet
sandals: DSW
sweet little birdies

Ruffle tank outfit
Ruffle tank and Bermuda shorts: Gap outlet
layer tank: Old Navy
Family tree necklace: Lisa Leonard
shoes??? It's summer
I've never met a ruffle I didn't like ;)

Skinny jeans outfit
skinny jeans: Target
tunic and sandals: Gap
earrings: Old Navy
When I bought these I had no  idea they would go with so many different outfits.


Flower appliqué outfit
flower top and Bermuda shorts: J Crew outlet
sandals: DSW
necklace and earrings: Ike and Co 
Love the colors in this jewelry

Let's try a new layering thing outfit
brown top and beige layer tank: Gap outlet
skirt and bracelet: Old Navy
sandals: DSW
I like the crochet detail on the brown top.
I didn't know what jewelry to wear so I added this big bracelet.

People from Georgia stop me and talk to me outfit
t-shirt: UGA bookstore (from my visit with Katie)
shorts and socks: Nike

Church outfit
Dress and sandals: Gap

pleated poppy

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Make sure you come back in a couple of weeks for my first ever giveaway.  I think you'll really like it!





6 comments:

  1. You have a great eye for accessories. As usual, you look super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits are so cute, and your accessories are great! I love the brown outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you get tired of all those fun earrings, send them on to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits!! And I completely understand your losing track of time. Sometimes when I get ready to create a blog post like this one, I can remember wearing the outfits, but have no idea what day it was or wear I was headed at the time.

    Followed you here from WIWW.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're earring collection is pretty enviable. Love those new ones! You rocked the layering thing too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of ruffles and flowers. I'm such a girly girl!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails