Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday {Road Trip 2011}

What I Wore Wednesday {Road Trip 2011}

I love to travel, but there's no place like home. We had a wonderful 8 days on the road and now we are home. We made it back about 8p.m. last night. The boys were so happy to be home. Ben's missed his toys and Will's missed the TV and computer. I've already washed about 5 loads of laundry. Once things are put away, I look forward to catching up on blogging.

Here's a sneak peek at the road trip through my outfits.
Tuesday
Memphis, TN with the I40 bridge and Mississippi River behind me.
My hair is a mess and we had been in the car about 7 hours.
Gray dress and black tank: J Crew outlet, the most comfortable thing to travel in.  Love this dress.
Black flip-flops: Ann Taylor LOFT (can't see them but they are there)
Sunglasses: TJ Maxx

Wednesday
Gatlinburg, TN
We stayed in Gatlinburg because it was close to the entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
The highlight of visiting the town of Gatlinburg was enjoying a funnel cake.
Short: Old Navy
Brown top: Gap
Coral layer tank: Banana Republic 

Thursday
As you can see by the sign, we visited the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Shorts: J Crew outlet
Green tank: Gap
Navy tank: Wal-Mart
TOMS: Whole Foods 
Necklace: Lisa Leonard family tree


Friday
Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Newfound Gap
Skirt: Old Navy
Navy and white strip tank: J Crew outlet
Yellow tank: Target
Silver flip-flops: Gap 
Necklace: Lisa Leonard family tree
Sunglasses: TJ Maxx
Clingmans Dome

Monday
University of Georgia, Athens, GA
I met up with Katie from The Southland Life a blog friend and now a real life friend. She showed us around UGA.
She's as sweet and beautiful in person as she is on her blog.
I'll write a lot more about our visit later.
White shorts and white cardi: Gap outlet
black cami and silver flip-flops: Gap 

pleated poppy


”Momma

7 comments:

  1. You looked great! That looks like a fun vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great vacation! You look fabulous, I wish I looked that good on vacation. I am usually covered in dirt and gunk lol.

    Loving your blog, I found you via the pleated poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys are having a great time!! And you look so cute vacationing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU WERE SO CLOSE. Next time we will have to meet up. You look adorable!

    Cha Cha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great getaway! You look perfectly put together on your vakay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh! I can't believe you were in Athens! I'm 20 minutes from there!!! Chris and I both went to school at UGA (he's a native Athenian) and we got married at the chapel on North Campus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU WERE IN ATHENS!! I would have totally come met up with yall! :)

    You looked super cute in your vacation outfits, and I can't wait to hear about the trip!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails