Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 35

What I Wore Wednesday Week 35

Wednesday: School (I'm a junior high history teacher.)
No photo because I served the students Borscht (cold beet soup) since we were studying Russia.  I didn't want to stain any of my clothes with beet juice so I had on old jeans and a blue school spirit t-shirt.  Nothing photo-worthy.

Thursday: 1/2 day school and doctor's appointment in the afternoon
This dress is my kind of summer outfit.  It's cool and comfortable.
Dress: Banana Republic outlet (it's new and was only $10)
Silver flip-flops: Gap
Ring: Sundance
Silver Bracelet: Premier Designs
Earrings: Old Navy
Sorry about the blurry photo.  Just trying to show you the detail around the neckline of the dress.

Friday and Saturday: No photo

Sunday: church and Mother's Day
White linen pants: Old Navy
Top: Banana Republic outlet
Gold cuff bracelet: Charlotte Russe (it makes me feel like Wonder Woman!)
 Gold Ring: Sundance
Earrings: Old Navy
Flower embellished flip-flops: Old Navy

Monday: Jury duty
I fulfilled my responsibility as a citizen and attended jury duty.  I wasn't chosen, but I found the entire process to be very interesting.  It was my first time and I'm 33.  It was a great civics lesson for my history students.
Brown linen pants and white top: Gap
Coral layer tank: Banana Republic
Necklace: Wal-Mart
Ring: Sundance
Flower Flip-flops: Old Navy

Tuesday: School
Gray dress and black leggings: Forever 21
Red flats: Gap
Necklace: ?
Ring: Sundance

I'll be linking up to
the pleated poppy blog

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Your Mother's Day outfit looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coral is so your color!!!

    Also, that Wonder Woman cuff rocks, love it on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits Michele!
    Love the F21 dress and leggings look, and that BR dress, what a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I hopped over here from your What I Wore link up :)

    Cute outfits! I love your white pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, I love that Banana Republic dress and for only $10!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, what lovely clothes you have. I really like the way you wear your flip flops and sandals under long trousers. Such a coooooool look.

    I've signed up as your new follower.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! I have issues with white pants and shoes...but I LOVE your white linen pants. They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agghh... love your linen pants and flower flip flops!! Guess I need to get myself over to Old Navy! So I'm wondering how'd the borscht go over? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too cute! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Friend! Love, love, love the new dress from BR outlet...and the BR top. We really should plan a closet swap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Love Love the first dress, too cute.

    Cha Cha

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails