Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 34

What I Wore Wednesday Week 34

This is a big blog week for me.  My blog will turn a year old on May 5, 2011!!!  Tomorrow I'll be sharing my blog story.  It's long, but many of my WIWW friends will get a shout-out.  It's been a good year!

Wednesday: School
Jeans were allowed because we were still giving TAKS tests.
Showing some love for my alma mater, Texas A&M.  Whoop!
Jeans: Seven A Pocket from amazon.com
Texas A&M shirt: Old Navy
TOMS: Whole Foods
Hello!
Love these silly boys!

Thursday: School
Jeans because we were still testing.
Cuffed jeans: Banana Republic
Tunic: REI
Sandals: Gap
Necklace: Old Navy
Ring: Sundance


Saturday: visited my grandpa and running errands
Same cuffed jeans as Thursday
White top and shoes: Old Navy
Necklace: Lisa Leonard family tree
Shoes: Old Navy
They look red in the photo but they are a pretty coral color 

Sunday: church and Bible study
It was so cold and I shouldn't have worn flip-flops.  Bad call on my part.
Capris: Old Navy
Blue top, black bead necklace and black cardi: Gap outlet
Flip-flops: Ann Taylor LOFT 
I love ruffles! 

Monday: School
It's been really cold for May in Texas.
Pants: Gap outlet
Cardi: Old Navy
Purple layer tank: J Crew outlet
Bracelet: Premier Design
Shoes: Born bought at Nordstrom Rack


Tuesday: School
Still cold, but the sun is finally shining.  I hope for warmer weather the rest of the week.
Pants: Old Navy
Top and gray ruffle flats: Gap outlet
Necklace and earrings: Premier Design


Thanks for stopping by!

Linking up to the Pleated Poppy.

the pleated poppy blog

Momma Go Round


7 comments:

  1. Love that last top - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all but the last black top! Oh i want one!
    I love that your kids are in front! Man my 4 year old wants to be in the pictures too! LOL She gets mad if she doesn't. LOL
    Follow me back! here is my post!
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/2011/04/cherry-tree-blooms-fashion-inspiration.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your multi strand necklace on Tuesday (actually all your accessories are spot-on perfect with your outfits).

    And again, your boys are C-U-T-E cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I love your touches of accessories and those red striped shoes are too cute!
    jewelscapes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfits! Thursday's necklace and Monday's cardi are my faves. And, seriously, what is with the cold weather in May? I am not a happy camper. Anyway, hope you have a fab week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cuffed jeans! I do that and it's such a fun and easy look. Love the tops you paired with them as well and the striped shoes! Very stylish! Thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am your newest follower and an Aggie, AND a future middle school teacher! Whoop! love all of your outfits, especially the first one :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails