Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 32

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 32

Wednesday: School (I'm a junior high history teacher)
Brown linen pants and sandals: Gap
White top, necklace and bracelet: Old Navy
Ring: Sundance

Thursday: School
Denim Trousers and wedges: Old Navy
Top: Gap
Bracelet: Missionaries from church  

Saturday: I had to take a teacher certification test.  I was up very early.
We had planned to see the Avett Brothers in concert on Saturday night but the show has been postponed.  I was pretty bummed, but it was rescheduled for October so I have something to look forward to.
Skinny jeans: Target
Gray cardi and white layer tank: Old Navy
Beige top: Gap
Olive green TOMS: Whole Foods
Ben :) 

Sunday: church
and
Monday: school
Denim capris: Gap outlet
Green and white print top: Old Navy
Coral Cardi: Ann Taylor LOFT
Necklace: Wal-Mart
Flip-flops: Old Navy

Tuesday: school
Gray skirt: J Crew outlet
Black top and black flip-flops: Ann Taylor LOFT
Necklace: James Avery chain, glass drop pendant made by my cousin 
Earrings: Premier Designs
What My Toenails Wore
Essie: Watermelon
bought at Target

Linking up to the Pleated Poppy.
the pleated poppy blog

9 comments:

  1. Ah, you look perfectly laid back! I love it.

    My favorite outfit is with the ON top and red cardi. I love how everything works together: the shoes, necklace, sweater. Just great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits... just came across your blog, LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to be in sandals and flops like you...soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those linen pants - I just got a great pair of maternity linen pants and I am hoping to find a good non-maternity pair for once this is all over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your jewelry and color combo's! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following us! I am now your newest follower:) Thank you for the sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww lovely outfits! i like can't stop looking at shoes these days, and you have some great pairs! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your looks, they are very wearable everyday looks! keep em goin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the green and red outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails