Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 26

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 26

Wednesday: School, haircut and church on Wed. night
Jeans week was extended all week because things went so smoothly during the TAKS test.  It was so nice to wear jeans all week instead of just Friday.
Jeans: Seven A Pocket bought at amazon.com
Black t-shirt: J Crew
Blue cardigan: Old Navy ($4)
Black flats: Gap
Necklace: James Avery chain and glass pendant made by my cousin Jacquelyn.
Close-up of the the new chain I bought at James Avery and the pretty pendant. 


Thursday: School 
Jeans: Hudson bought at Piperlime
Gray layer tank: Old Navy
Black and White stripe top: Gap
Shoes: Can't see them, but they are Privo
Necklace: Lisa Leonard family tree
Ring: Sundance
I had my haircut on Wednesday afternoon.  Here's my new do. 

Friday: School
Signs of Spring--It's my first time to wear flip flops in months!
Jeans: Banana Republic
White top: Gap
Yellow tank: Target
Gray cardi: J Crew outlet
Yellow Necklace:  Old Navy
Ring: Sundance
Black Flip flops: Gap
Close-up of my fun yellow necklace.  I'm thinking you'll be seeing a lot of this in my spring and summer WIWW.

Saturday: Running errands and visiting my grandpa
same jeans as Friday
Beige top: Gap
Gray cardi and white layer tank: Old Navy
TOMS from Whole Foods

Sunday: Church and wedding shower 
The spring-like weather was here and gone.  Sunday was cold so I brought back my black boots.
Gray dress and leggings: Forever 21
Black cardi: Gap
Black boots: Gap outlet
Necklace and earrings: made by my SIL Andrea
Close-up of my pretty necklace.
You can read about the cool charity my SIL donates 100% of her profits to here.

Monday: School
Here's my plain-school-teacher-outfit.
Pants: Gap outlet
Blue top: Ann Taylor LOFT
Gray cardi: Old Navy
Shoes: Born bought at Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Premier Designs
Ring: Sundance

Tuesday: School/Open House
I forgot to take a photo of my outfit for school, but here's what I wore to Open House that night at school.
Glen Plaid Pants: Old Navy
Black cardi and black ruffle top: Gap outlet
BCBG Pointy toe kitten heels: Nordstrom Rack
Bracelet: Premier Designs
Ben is swinging my iPod shuffle around just in case you were wondering what he was doing.

You know the drill...
I'l be linking up to the Pleated Poppy.
the pleated poppy blog

AND today I'm linking to Jewelscapes and No Model Lady for the very first time. 
Head over and check it out!


15 comments:

  1. Love the new do! Looks very chic.

    You are totally rocking the accessories, lady! Oh my goodness they look so so wonderful. And, I am kinda jealous of those flip flops you get to sport there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the easy-going style, and those yellow beads are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your yellow neclace. Isn't Forever 21 great...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that your son likes to get in on the action! Love your wedding shower outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting via The Pleated Poppy.

    You are completely adorable!

    I am currently hosting a Royal Wedding Wear GIVEAWAY featuring reader bridal gowns, hats, veil and engagement rings. I'd love for you to link up.

    Past posts are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute! I agree with everyone else, the yellow beads are adorable. I am mighty jealous that you were able to break out the flip-flops. We are still months away from that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love Friday's outfit and the yellow necklace is adorable!! I am a new follower of yours and I'd love it if you followed back. By the way what type of camera do you have I see that it takes good up close photos. I am beginning my search for a new camera!

    xoxo
    Kelli @ loveoursimplelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE Friday's outfit! Are those capri jeans a recent purchase? I need some new capri jeans pronto! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look fab! Love that yellow necklace- was it a recent find? I'm visiting from the Pleated Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute cuteness!

    Love you cuffed jeans, light mix & match layers--so fun!

    I may have drooled a little over your chunky yellow necklace. Love that pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yellow is my favorite color and chunky is my favorite necklace style, so that necklace is perfect. I love the outfit you wore with it too, although I'm jealous you can wear flip flops! (cute rolled up jeans too)

    Thank you so much for linking up with Jewelscapes Bejeweled Wednesdays! Hope to see you there next week too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. I just love that orange necklace. Gosh, all your necklaces are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. fun jewelry...I love the yellow necklace and rolled up pants.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seriously, love your necklaces!
    You always look so put together, I need to take some lessons from you :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute outfits and accessories!! Loving that you got to wear flip flops, soon for us I'm sure!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails