Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 24

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 24

If you've been hanging out with me here for a while, you know each week I usually post What I Wore Wednesday.

If you're new here, here's the scoop.  I usually link up to the Pleated Poppy and share my outfits for the previous week.  It's not because I think I'm uber stylish.  By all means no!  Some people might think it's a little vain.  Taking photos of yourself and talking about your clothes could come across that way.  I get that.  Please know that I'm the least pretentious person, especially since I had Bell's Palsy almost 2 years ago, which my face is still partially paralyzed from.  I'm very self-conscious when it comes to photos of my face and photos in general.  I'm also still struggling to lose the last 10 pounds of baby weight from my little one who is 21 months old.  So, this is just for fun and not for vanity.  I started WIWW back in the summer of 2010 because I was a huge fan of Lindsey's blog, and it seemed like a fun way to meet other bloggers with similar interests.  It's also great accountability to be more thoughtful in what you wear. 

Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday: school
Navy pants/chinos: Banana Republic
Gray and white stripe top: Old Navy
Gray cardi: J Crew outlet
Scarf: American Eagle
Flats: Old Navy
Ring: Sundance


Thursday: school
I forgot to take a photo. 
It looks like the outfit from Tuesday of WIWW Wk 9.

Friday: school
Jeans: Seven For All Mankind A Pocket bought here.
T-shirt: school spirit shirt Rah Rah!!!
Shoes: Cole Haan g series bought at Nordstrom Rack

Sunday: church & Monday: school 
Black pants: Gap
Black cardi: Gap outlet
Gray tank with ruffles: J Crew outlet (it's new)
Flats: Ann Taylor LOFT
Necklace and earrings: Premier Designs
Usually Ben is in the photo with me but Will came in just after church while was taking my photo. 
I thought he looked really sweet here. 
I really like this new top from J Crew. 

 
Tuesday: school
Since it's the last week of the six weeks we are allowed to wear jeans during the week instead of just on Friday.  Woo Hoo to jeans week!
Jeans: Sevens (same as Friday)
Blue ruffle tank: Old Navy
Drapey cardi: Forever 21
Flats: Aeropostale
Necklace and earrings: Premier Designs

I'll be linking up to the Pleated Poppy.
the pleated poppy blog

12 comments:

  1. Oooooo, I like your clothes! That first scarf is so cute, and your cardigans are great too! Hope you're having a great week!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. That new gray top is stunning! I also love your scarf and stripes outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week. You look so cute in your skinny jeans. I'm like Lindsey at Pleated Poppy-always wear a longer top with mine. I'm not brave like you two! Cutie new ruffled top, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new top too! I also like the blue ruffled and the gray striped. Great outfits! Uh, I also have issues with photos of myself. So we are all good. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your new gray tank with ruffles!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laugh at the idea of you coming across as conceited. You are so sweet and genuine and I think you come across that way in your blog. I LOVE looking at your outfits because of your great style! You're so super cute in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great and I too love that new top! :)

    paige

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will ditto everyone else here and say the new top is pretty sweet :) I don't know if I've just missed it before, but I didn't know about the bells palsy, and never noticed it... you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfits - i love the grey striped top and the pink/purple scarf over it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The little boy heads peeking in crack me up. Love the gray stripes and purple. Very cute teacher style :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails