Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 21

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 21

If you are interested in any of my random thoughts about WIWW then you can read wk 20 here and wk 13 here.
If not, here are the clothes.

Wednesday: school (I'm a junior high history teacher.)
Black sweater: Old Navy
Plum ruffle dress: Banana Republic outlet
Gray leggings: Forever 21
Black boots: Gap outlet

Wednesday evening: church and Bible study
Jeans and black long sleeve top: Gap
Black and white tree top: Junk Food bought at Nordstrom Rack
Shoes: Privo bought at Nordstrom Rack, I bought these shoes when I was pregnant with Ben.  They didn't have laces so that was very appealing to me when I had a big prego belly and couldn't reach my feet.

Thursday: school
Gray cardi: Old Navy
Pants/Chinos: Gap outlet
Top: Target
Yellow necklace: Old Navy,  you can read about all of the great jewelry I bought on clearance here.
Black flats: Gap 


Friday and Saturday: nothing photo worthy

Sunday: church
and
Monday: school
Black belted sweater and glen plaid pants: Old Navy
Black layer tank: Ann Taylor LOFT
Black boots: Enzo Angiolini bought at Ross (at least 6 years old)
Earrings: Old Navy
I added these earrings on Monday when I wore the Sunday outfit again.  I usually don't wear big earrings because I'm afraid my boys will pull on them.  They are pretty rambunctious (the boys not the earrings).

Sunday evening: ladies Bible study and church 
Jeans: Hudson (my new favorite jeans)
Blue top: Ann Taylor LOFT
Gray sweater: Old Navy (my new favorite sweater)
Flats: Aeropostal
Necklace: Lisa Leonard family tree
Ring: Sundance


Tuesday: Snow (Ice) Day!!! No school.  I stayed in my PJs all day long and didn't go outside! 
The weather was brutal for North Texas.

On February 2, 2002 or 02-02-02,
Mark and I got engaged
Nine years ago today!
Here's my favorite accessory each and every day of the week.
My engagement ring and wedding band.


Thanks so much for checking out my What I Wore!

Head over to Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy to see who else linked up and shared their outfits.
the pleated poppy blog

I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate every comment and it makes my day.  I usually try to check out your blog in return to leave a comment, but today my little one is sick with a fever and upset tummy.  I'm hoping it's not the flu.  I may or may not have time to check out everyone's WIWW post, but I'll try to see you and comment next week if I miss you this week. 
Until then...

10 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! What a fun day to get engaged! Your ring is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to spend a day with you at an outlet mall!! I can be your shadow and just buy what you buy. It might serve me well to lose about 25 pounds first, though!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your little one gets better soon!

    I love your sweater collection! So perfect with each outfit. And that Target tee=awesome.

    Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the target tee and old navy necklace are so cute. I'm jumping to the post about all your clearance finds now! Such a cute week. Happy anniversary of your engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute... such pretty outfits! I love your favorite accessory! Beautiful. Hope the little one is feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfits. Hope your little one get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is TOO cute! I love that you do WIWW. Your outfits are fabulous. You dress so much cuter than I did when I was teaching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute outfits! Our styles are so similar! And, I love that you got engaged on 2-2-02 Fun! We got engaged on 2-15-02 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the tree t-shirt. We have a very similar style it seems.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails