Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 18

I'm having a hard time organizing my photos. I was faithful to keep up with What I Wore for 17 weeks and then I took a break from WIWW at the end of the year.  I'm back, but I'm still a little out of sorts.  I think after this week I'll be back in a routine.

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 18

Monday: Teacher Inservice
Skinny Jeans: Target
Blue/Green top: J Crew outlet
Black cami: Ann Taylor LOFT
Black Sweater: Old Navy
Black Boots: Gap outlet
Necklace: Lisa Leonard Family Tree
Ring: Sundance
Water bottle: Sigg
When I was leaving school a teacher pointed out that my water bottle matched my outfit.  I had to take a photo with my coordinating water bottle when I got home.  I promise that it was totally by accident that it matched my outfit.
 

Tuesday: School (I'm a junior high history teacher.)
Navy pants/chinos: Banana Republic
Bird ruffle top: Anthropologie
Purple sweater/hoodie: Old Navy
Flats: Old Navy 

Wednesday: School
Gray skirt: J Crew outlet
Gray/Yellow stripe top: Ann Taylor outlet
Black cardi: Gap (it's at least 10 years old!  I bought it when I was in college.)
Black boots: Gap outlet
Necklace: Lisa Leonard family tree 

Thursday: School
Pants/chinos: J Crew outlet
Navy top: Gap
Scarf: American Eagle
Ring: Sundance
Shoes: Born bought at Nordstrom Rack 


Friday: School and took 1/2 day off to run errands
Jeans: Gap (really old)
Spirit shirt
Fleece Jacket: The North Face bought online by my hubs
Shoes: I think I wore Nike but I can't remember 

Saturday: Hanging out with Angela
Skinny Jeans: Target
Black long-sleeve top and white short-sleeve top: Gap
Black sweater: Old Navy
Flats: Gap
Ring: Sundance
Hat: J Crew outlet (It's new and only $10) 

Cute button detail 
You can read about our fun visit here.

Sunday: It was snowing and I wanted to wear something warm. 
Church and fellowship/potluck meal after the morning service
Everything in this outfit is at least four or five years old, except for the scarf.
Jeans and brown top: Old Navy
 Jacket: Gap
Boots: Steve Madden bought at Nordstrom Rack
Scarf: Made by my SIL, Andrea
Another view of my fun and funky scarf.  Make sure you read about Andrea and the amazing charity she donates her profits to here
I changed after church into warm clothes, and the boys and I had fun in the snow. 
You can see my snow garb. 


I'll be linking up to the Pleated Poppy to share my outfits for the week.
the pleated poppy blog

Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my What I Wore.  I'm just a big dork who loves clothes and loves seeing what other ladies are wearing.  It's nice to meet people and get inspiration for new outfits, and it's nice to be held accoutable to be more thoughtful in what I wear.

See you next week :)

13 comments:

  1. So adorable, Michele!! Love the new hat ... Tuesday's outfit is my favorite. I bet your students just love you! Are you the "cool" teacher?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Tuesday outfit! Especially the bird ruffle top, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok...wednesday is my fav. But you look awesome in them all. Pjs are the best on snow days...I stayed in mine too!

    Happy Wednesday!
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look cute Michele! Love your navy top with the scarf. You looked so cute that day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Old Navy sweater rocks. It goes with everything! The new Jcrew hat looks so cute on you!

    And I also love those PJs. Perfect for the season plus they look super warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hopped over from the Pleated Poppy. Totally love Tuesday's outfit. :) I have a thing for birds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hat and your scarf. I'm over the snow here!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your outfits this week!! Hat, scarf and all of your cute boots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your post is just so refreshing -You are a busy mom living it real but yet still can get stylish when the need occurs. I love your boots, hat and your scarf is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, and that hat is absolutely wonderful. I also love your glasses -- perfect frame and very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your Gap boots! Need to get me some black tall boots...

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun post...I couldn't do this, you'd see me in too many repeat outfits!
    Janell

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails