Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 14

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 14

Thanks for stopping by to check out my WIWW.  If you're like me and like to people watch then WIWW is probably one of your favorite (blog) days of the week.  When I'm out and about I'm always looking at what other ladies are wearing and getting ideas for cute outfits.  What I Wore is the best because you can see what other bloggers are wearing AND they tell you where they bought it.  Pretty cool!  I started WIWW back in the summer, and I can't believe I've made to fall.  I've met some really awesome ladies through WIWW and it keeps me coming back each week.  One more thing, like others have said before, WIWW isn't about being the most stylish or chic. It's all about encouraging each other and meeting new people.

Sunday: church
I forgot to take a photo, and I've already forgotten what I wore that day anyway.

Monday: school (I'm a junior high history teacher.)
Pants: Gap outlet
Pink Top: H&M
Texas doesn't have an H&M, but we're getting one in Dallas in 2011 Woo Hoo!  I bought this top on vacation this summer in Chicago.
Gray ruffle flats: Gap outlet
Bracelet: Premier Designs



Tuesday: school
Jeans: Seven A Pocket (you'll see these again later this week) bought at amazon.com
Blue ruffle top: Old Navy (new for $3)
Drapey Cardigan: Forever 21
Flats: Old Navy
Bracelet: Premier Designs
Necklace: Lisa Leonard family tree


Wednesday: school
"Rangers Day" everyone at our school was wearing a Rangers t-shirt in support of the Texas Rangers playing in the World Series.
Let's Go Rangers!!!
Jeans: Gap
Rangers t-shirt: Academy
Shoes: TOMS
I bought my TOMS at Whole Foods this summer.  They recommended that you purchase your TOMS 1/2 too small.  I wear a size 7 and bought a 6.5.  I was skeptical and they were a little snug at first, but after a couple of days they were broken in and perfect.
Ben and Bear

Thursday: school
In an attempt to look festive for Halloween on the upcoming Sunday I wore orange and black.
Jeans: Gap
Orange/Red top: Old Navy
Black cardigan: Gap outlet
Flats: Gap
Necklace: Wal-Mart (new $3)

Ben growling in his 'growl' t-shirt

Friday: I forgot to take a photo.

Saturday: Family reunion at the lake and local Halloween festival "Halloween on the Square" in our small town.  Photo taken at the lake.
Jeans: Seven A Pocket
Tree t-shirt: Junk Food bought at Nordstrom Rack
Hoodie: Target
Shoes: TOMS
Necklace: Lisa Leonard

I'm so glad you took time to check out my What I Wore. I'll be linking up to Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy. Lindsey has really cute outfits and hosts a fun link up party for the rest of us who like to participate and blog stalk. Head over to her blog and check it out. You'll be glad you did :)

the pleated poppy blog


Thanks for the comments and encouragement!

9 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I love that you were rockin your Rangers shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful week of looks!!!

    And your family is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stoppin' by from WIWW. H&M has so really cute clothes at good prices. I've started to shop there more often. love that pink top with the bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful top and pearls in the first pic. i like your style!

    ~L~
    www.AvidAccents.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot Woot go rangers! :D
    I love your ruffle top. super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok...you are darling! And you dress so cute and stylish...I bet the middle school students {girls} love having a teacher that wears hip clothes. I need a new pair of Seven A pockets. They were my all time favorite jeans. I owned a couple of pairs and sadly just had to throw them away last week, because both had holes in the butt. I kept them for a year hoping the holes would heal themselves so I could wear them again!!

    Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog. WIWW is a fun way to meet new people. Welcome to Funky Vintage Kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too cute! I especially LOVE the drapey cardigan outfit. I've never purchased anything from a forever21 but so many girls on wiww find great stuff there so I may need to check it out online. Can't wait for next week's outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfits....we have such a similar style! I haven't done WIWW for a few weeks...I need to get motivated again!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails