Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 10

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 10
This was week was fun because it's finally feeling like fall in Texas.  Cooler weather is here!  Hallelujah!
Also, it was was a good week because we were allowed to wear jeans all week since it was the end of the six weeks.  This is a big deal because jeans are usually only allowed on Friday with a spirit t-shirt.  Hey, it's the simple things like getting to wear jeans to work that make a simple girl like me happy.

Sunday: Church
skirt and brown top: Banana Republic outlet
orange/coral cardi and beige cami: Ann Taylor LOFT
sandals: Target
necklace: my grandma's
I changed after church to make my weekly run to Super Target.  I'm not sure what I think about these jeans.
jeans: J Crew outlet (on sale for $7  seriously!)
top: Junk Food bought at Nordstrom Rack
olive hoodie: Target
shoes: TOMS 

Monday: School
jeans and gray cami: Gap
beige draped cardigan: Forever 21
black sandals: Gap
earrings: Charlotte Russe
ring: Sundance

 
Tuesday: School
jeans: Banana Republic
green tunic: REI
flats: Old Navy
I didn't iron!  Wrinkles!!!

Wednesday: School and I planned to wear it to church/bible study but the baby's diaper leaked poo on my green top.  Gross!
jeans: Old Navy (really old)
green top: J Crew outlet
scarf: American Eagle Outfitters
flats: Old Navy

Thursday: after school
I'd planned to take a photo of my outfit for work, but I forgot.  I decided to keep it real because I always feel a little connection to those who include photos where they are wearing pajamas or sweats.  This is what I usually look like when I'm at home.  Just keepin' it real! 
college t-shirt: the original Maroon Out t-shirt Texas A&M
shorts: cut-off gray capris

Friday and Saturday I forgot to take photos of my outfits. 

Thanks for taking a look at my What I Wore!
Head over to the Pleated Poppy to meet other fun bloggers and check out what they are wearing.

the pleated poppy blog


8 comments:

  1. Oh, I really like those $7 blue jeans - cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jcrew jeans totally work! And I love your jean collection overall. Great fits and washes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I love that type of cardigan you wore on Monday, they are so versatile! And the earrings you wore with it are gorgeous too. Thanks for sharing1

    everyone who coordinates jewelry with their outfits is always invited to join up at Bejeweled Wednesdays@jewelscapes.blogspot !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new jeans!!! I am so jealous that you get to wear jeans teaching, I can only wear them on Fridays. Love your outfits this week! What grade do you teach?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new jeans as well. They look cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. umm i think those $7 J Crew jeans are A-mazing! you've got my vote on them ;) and let me say hallelujah indeed i'm here in Texas as well and i've just been LOVING this weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Wednesday outfit. Super cute! And I love it when people "keep it real!" Go you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails